Ministry of Health and Prevention (MOHAP) in the UAE advised public to always wear gloves when leaving their houses.
The advisory comes after the country confirms 300 new coronavirus cases, taking the total number of cases to 2,569.
MOHAP set the following guidelines on the proper way of wearing gloves for protection against contaminated surfaces.
- Wear gloves before you leave the house
- Avoid touching your personal items
- Replace the gloves when you move from a place to another
- Throw them after you finish shopping
- Wash your hands very well.