With majority of UAE residents staying home now, food delivery has been now a major essential.
The Dubai Police has revealed the seven preventive measures against getting infected with the deadly coronavirus when ordering food delivery.
- Avoid direct contact with deliverymen and ask them to leave your order at the door.
- Place the delivered bag in a sink immediately.
- Do not keep delivered dishes in a cabinet or refrigerator.
- Put your food on another clean dish from your kitchen.
- Get rid of the bag after you take out your food, and disinfect your skin afterwards.
- Do not eat the food directly out of delivered dishes, use your own dishes and utensils.
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds before eating.