News BREAKING: Dubai residents are now allowed to move without...

BREAKING: Dubai residents are now allowed to move without movement permit

-

After a careful evaluation by the government of Dubai, residents will now be allowed to go outside of their homes without a movement permit, provided that they only go outside from 6am to 10pm only.

According to the Supreme Committee for Crisis and Disaster Management, the decision was made after a careful evaluation of the results of the successful preventive measures taken over a period of three weeks.

In a Gulf News report, it noted that it will start on Friday. From 10pm to 6am, the national sanitation programme will resume.

The said period will only be allowed to leave homes for medical emergencies.

However, life in Dubai isn’t back to normal as strict preventive measure is still in place. Not wearing mask in the public attract AED 1,000 fine.

Residents, during Ramadan, are only allowed to visit family, under the condition of five people meeting in one place.

It’s still prohibited to hold big gatherings, especially setting ramadan tents.

Exercising will also now be allowed, working from office is also now permitted for no more than 30 percent of the total number of workers in the event of necessity for that and the continuation of work remotely for the remaining 70 percent.

Ryan Namia
Ryan Namia spends most of his days reading over drafts of new written content and determining which ones make the final cut for online and print publication. He received his Bachelor's degree in Journalism in 2015 and has been writing since 2016. Got a story to tell? Email him at eic@theglobalfilipinomagazine.com. Or follow his IG @rtnamia.

Latest news

Manila declared as ‘most loving capital city’ in the world

The Philippines' capital, Manila, has been declared the 'most loving capital city' in the world, according to...

Badminton Asia Mixed Team Championship kicks off on Feb 4

Top teams China, Japan, India, and Indonesia have confirmed their participation at the Badminton Asia Mixed Team...

Filipino Institute Group of Companies holds first general assembly with nearly 200 employees

Filipino Institute Group of Companies (FIGC) held its very first general assembly as it restructured its organization...

PH consulate in Dubai to hold consular service for newborn registration on Feb 10

As part of its special consular service accommodation, the Philippine Consulate General (PCG) in Dubai and the...
- Advertisement -

Dubai grants ‘Expo 2020 Dubai Medal’ to 40,000 residents who contributed to the success of event

Around 40,000 Dubai residents have been granted the Expo 2020 Dubai Medal for playing a massive role...

Dubai-based broadcast journalist urges school alumni in Baguio to find passion and purpose

Dubai-based multi-awarded broadcast journalist Rachel Salinel, who represented her batch at the St. Louis Girls High School...

Must read

You might also likeRELATED
Recommended to you