The Overseas Welfare and Workers Administration has officially released guides for returning overseas Filipino workers (OFWs) upon their arrival in the airport.
Below are the steps:
1. Register at https://e-cif.redcross.org.ph. Don’t forget to upload the bio-page of your passport.
2. You will receive a confirmation and a QR code through your email. Save the QR code in your mobile or you may also print it.
3. Upon arrival at the airport, you will be briefed about the process you will be undergoing.
4. Go to the Verification Counter and show the QR code. You will be given six barcode stickers. Place one in your passport.
5. You will be told to go to one of the Testing Booths for a swab test. Give the remaining five barcode stickers to the swabber.
6. Go to the immigration counter after and show them our passport with a barcode sticker.
7. To know your Quarantine Centre Assignment, go to the following desks:
a. OFW – OWWA desk;
b. Seafarer na may Local Manning Agency – LMA desk; o
c. Non-OFW returning Filipino – Department of Tourism desk
While you’re inside the quarantine facility
* Follow the medical protocols like social distancing and immediately report if you feel any Covid-19 symptoms.
* Download OWWA Uwian Na App on Google or App Store. Use it to give OWWA feedback.
* Follow OWWA Facebook Quarantine Ops Page for updates and additional information.
* Go to the House Parent, PCG Security Officer or Hotel Personnel if you have a problem or concern.
* There will be doctors, nurses, midwives roving around for health monitoring and services. Do not hesitate to approach them.
* If you receive a negative PCR results, let the House Parents/PCG or Hotel Personnel or Uwian Na App know about it.
* If you show Covid-19 symptoms, representatives from the DOH-BOQ (Bureau of Quarantine) will be around to pick you up and send you to a stringent quarantine facility.
-If the result is negative, an OWWA or PCG bus will take you at PITX (Luzon/NCR) or at NAIA (Visayas/Mindanao) or in pier (barko).
-In PITX or at NAIA or pier, there will be a database check if you’re indeed in the list of Covid-19 negative.
In Home Region / LGU
-Upon arrival in your home region, there might be another medical screening, testing, or quarantine depending on the LGU rules.
-If your quarantine period in Manila is less than 14 days, you may complete it in the LGU quarantine facility or home quarantine.