Pinay 7-year-old kid dies in Kuwait after eating chicken ordered online

0
4080

A seven-year-old Filipina has died in Kuwait after eating a fried chicken ordered online. 

In a GMA’s Unang Balita report, Zara Louise Lano died on March 21, her mother, Vonne, confirmed. 

“Habang kumakain kami, nagko-complain ako sa kanila. Sabi ko parang hindi maganda kasi yung chicken. Parang masyadong nang oily, parang ininit na lang,” she said in the interview. 

Although they stopped eating the ordered chicken from a fast food chain, the family members started feeling unwell and went to a hospital on the wee hours of March 21. 

“Okay yung X-ray nila, okay yung vitals nila, nag decide po yung opsital na i-discharge sila,” Dax, the father, said referring to Zara and Faye. 

However, the mother and daughter once again experienced diarrhea and nausea. They returned to the hospital and Faye was put on ICU. Zara, on the other hand, was pronounced dead on arrival. 

The daughter’s remains have already been repatriated to the Philippines and have undergone re-autopsy. The family is now appealing for justice for her death. 

The cause of Zara’s death was proven to be from food poisoning. The parents said they will file a case against the fast food chain and the hospital for wrongly diagnosing their condition. 

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here