Are you currently working in Dubai but not enjoying the Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) benefits?
Then it’s time to be a member!
Below are the requirements and procedure on how to be an OWWA member and how to renew:
1. Book an appointment by clicking this link.
2. Bring your original passport.
3. Get your contract verified at the Philippine Overseas Labor Office-Dubai.
4. Your visa validity should be more than 90 days.
5. The applicant must be actively and continuously working.
A certification certified by the employer stating that the applicant is not included in the list of terminated, canceled, on termination, or resigned list of employees.
An amount of AED92 shall be paid by the applicant.
The following are not qualified to get OWWA membership:
1. For termination
3. For cancellation
6. On no-work-no-pay scheme