The Philippine Embassy and the Philippine Consulate have recently updated the salary requirement for Filipinos in the UAE to get Affidavit of Support and Guarantee (ASG) for visit visa sponsorship.
According to the circular, those Filipinos who wish to bring their families via ASG in the country on visit visas are required to have a minimum salary of AED10,000.
The new rule went into effect on August 24.
Under the new requirements, individuals must have a minimum salary of AED10,000 while married couples applying for ASG must have AEAD14,000 combined salaries. Married couples with children who are already earning income must show proof of a combined income of AED18,000.
“Siblings (brothers/sisters) are not included in the family headcount and their salary, if available, will be added to the income of the sponsor,” the circular added.
Below are the requirements:
1) Sponsor’s employment contract;
2) Sponsor’s payslip for the past six (6) months
Proof of accommodation
1) The sponsor should submit a Tenancy Contract from the municipality under his/her name; or
2) If the Tenancy Contract is not under the name of the Sponsor, a Hotel Booking duly stamped by the hotel or travel agency with the duration of stay of the visitor with flight ticket.
Proof of relationship
1) Sponsor’s Report of Birth of children
2) Sponsor’s Report of Marriage
3) NSO/PSA-issued birth certificate of Visitor, as applicable
4) NSO/PSA-issued marriage contract, as applicable
Other documentary requirements
1) Tourist visa issued by the UAE
2) Trade license of the Travel Agency or the Company Facilitating the Visitor’s Tourist Visa
3) Residence visa of sponsor
The Embassy retains the right to require the submission of other documents.