News Fire kills one person at a Dubai restaurant; gas...

Fire kills one person at a Dubai restaurant; gas leak causes fire

-

- Advertisment -

The Dubai Civil Defence confirmed that one person was killed after a gas leak at a Dubai restaurant on Monday, August 31. 

The fire was reported at 4:31 am in a four-floor building at International City. 

“The building was evacuated as a precautionary measure. The fire was caused due to a gas leak. One person died in the incident,” a spokesperson from Dubai Civil Defence was quoted as saying by Gulf News. 

The fire was brought under control at 4:54 am. 

Ryan Namia
Ryan Namia spends most of his days reading over drafts of new written content and determining which ones make the final cut for online and print publication. He received his Bachelor's degree in Journalism in 2015 and has been writing since 2016. Got story to tell? Email him at eic@theglobalfilipinomagazine.com.

Latest news

Filipino Institute in UAE opens 11 job posts; here’s how to apply

Filipino Institute’s campuses in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Al Ain are currently hiring new team members. 

AirAsia Philippines gives Hidilyn Diaz lifetime free flights

AirAsia Philippines has given Olympic gold medalist Hidilyn Diaz lifetime free flights for her hard work, passion,...

The 15th issue of The Global Filipino Magazine is finally here

Twenty more Filipinos have made the cut in the latest issue of The Global Filipino Magazine. 

Philippine’s first-ever gold medalist is a woman

History has been made after Hidilyn Diaz gives the Philippines its first-ever gold medal in the Olympic...
- Advertisement -

Filipino dentist, medical director granted 10-year UAE golden visa

Dr. Ian Victor M. Aquino, a dentist and medical director in a Dubai-based private clinic, is among...

Filipina cashier for 5 years woks hard to fulfill dreams for family

A cashier for five years in a hypermarket in Abu Dhabi, Cherish Coton Sergantes works hard to...

Must read

- Advertisement -

You might also likeRELATED
Recommended to you