Man’s mobile phone gets stuck inside his stomach for seven months

0
974

A 28-year-old Egyptian has swallowed a mobile phone around seven months ago was just recently detected by a local hospital. 

As reported by Al Watan newspaper, the man has undergone an ultrasound in a state hospital in the province of Benha, north of Cairo. 

The reason? Just a prank with friends. 

“The patient has been transferred to the general surgery department in the hospital to undergo emergency surgery,” Dr. Mohammed Al Jazar, consultant of pulmonary tumors and heart surgeon, said. 

The young patient said that he swallowed the mobile seven months ago during a bout of joking with his friends. He didn’t tell his family right away, hoping he would be able to regurgitate it. 

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here