The Supreme Committee of Crisis and Disaster Management in Dubai has ordered bars to close amid the rising violations.
The closure comes following an increase in the number of violations of precautionary measures.
Along with this announcement is a list of new rules announced yesterday:
• 50% reduction in capacity of indoor seated venues including cinemas and entertainment and sports venues.
– Malls to operate at 70% capacity
• Hotels to operate at 70% capacity; new bookings should comply with capacity limit.
• Capacity of swimming pools and private beaches in hotels to be limited to 70%.
• Restaurants and cafes required to close by 1.00 am.
• Tougher penalties for deliberately disregarding preventive measures
• Public encouraged to report violations by individuals or establishments through Dubai Police’s Call Centre 901 or its ‘Police Eye’ service through Dubai Police Smart App