· Saint Zita Cleaning Services goes beyond the basics to provide a re-assuring clean.
· Meticulously selected staff undergo continuous training to ensure your home and offices are free from Coronavirus.
· One-stop shop offering a vast range of world-class services.
· Bio-safe, hospital-grade disinfectants used.
DUBAI, UAE (January 28, 2021) – In these times of the Coronavirus pandemic, it pays to go the extra mile to keep homes and workplaces squeaky clean so that occupants remain safe and with low chances of being infected.
To this end, a cleaning company has stepped up to the plate to meet this demand of the new normal.
Saint Zita Cleaning Services, which recently opened for business, goes well beyond the basics to provide a re-assuring clean, using only bio-safe and hospital-grade disinfectants administered by a screened and meticulously selected team that undergoes continuous training to provide world-class quality services.
Said Gabriel John Rimando, Saint Zita Cleaning Services CEO: “Our mission is to provide superior quality and highly equipped services focused our clients. Through this, we aim to build a customer-centric business, which promotes and offers value for money, and satisfies the needs of our customers through a professional and committed staff.”
Saint Zita Cleaning Services is certified by Dubai Municipality. Its staff are equipped with a full-body protective suit and best-in-class equipment.
“Our disinfectant chemical kills 99.9995% viruses and 100% safe for kids and pets,” said Rimando.
With customizable cleaning options and competitive rates, Saint Zita Cleaning Services has a large range of clients – from schools and medical offices to shopping centers, warehouses, dealerships, religious centers, professional offices, daycares, retail stores and gyms.
“Saint Zita Cleaning Services aims to give protection and to serve commercial and residential establishments with the cleaning and sanitation services that they deserve because everyone’s priority is to protect our love one from harmful viruses,” said Rimando.
Saint Zita Cleaning Services has a four-step approach in ensuring cleanliness:
1. Misting – Treats surfaces made possible by the controllability of the mist being dispensed from the machine. Disinfectant misting is safe for all electronics, including medical and scientific equipment.
2. Wiping Down – Cleans a surface by wiping it down with a wet cloth.
3. Fogging – Fogging is carried out at a minimum of 15-30 minutes to effectively disperse the chemical. The fogging machine or fogger as it is sometimes called is a versatile piece of equipment that uses a fine spray.
4. UV Light – Unlike chemical approaches to water disinfection, UV Lights provide rapid, effective inactivation of microorganisms through a physical process. Ultraviolet curing, UV is effective for viruses and bacteria.
To book a service, please call Cristina Dela Pena at +971 56 571 0928 or at +971 50 123 1659.