The Filipino Institute has recently announced its new initiative, allowing learners from across the world to access more than 400 programs online and study them for free. Its self-paced programs can be accessed here and can be taken anytime and anywhere.
Upon completion, a learner may request a certificate of completion from the training centre for only AED50. The learner may also avail of the international certificate (AED350) with attestation from the Knowledge of Human Development Authority (KHDA) (AED140), and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) (AED320).
Below are the steps to avail of the free programs:
1. Log in to www.filipino-institute.com
2. Go to free courses or https://www.filipino-institute.com/collections/free-courses/
3. Take the course
4. Once done you can get the optional certificates certified by the Filipino Institute, an internationally-accredited organization, for a fee of AED50. The same certificate may also be attested by the Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA).
5. Email your details to email@example.com to check if you have finished the course
6. Pay for the certificates
7. Send proof of payment
8. Digital copies will be sent to your email
9. If you need hard copies you can visit any of FI campuses
10. We can also deliver to your doorstep, shipping cost applies