The Philippine government is now allowing ALL FILIPINOS to enter the Philippines but is suspending the entry of most Foreign Nationals effective 12:01 AM of March 22 to 11:59 PM of April 21. This supersedes previous announcements on entry restrictions.
However, the maximum number of passenger arrivals from international flights will continue to be limited to 1,500 a day for all airlines combined into Manila for the period beginning 8:00 AM of March 18 up to 8:00 AM of April 19.
The restrictions are part of a series of pandemic control measures announced by the authorities.
Effective March 22, the entry of Foreign Nationals into the Philippines shall be temporarily suspended, EXCEPT for the following:
1. All Filipino Citizens, whether Returning Overseas Filipinos (ROFs) and Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs);
2. Diplomats and members of international organizations provided they hold a valid 9(e) visa or 47(a)(2) visa at the time of entry;
3. Foreign nationals involved in medical repatriation endorsed by the Department of Foreign Affairs – Office of the Undersecretary for Migrant Workers Affairs or the Overseas Workers Welfare Administration provided they hold a valid visa at the time of entry;
4. Foreign seafarers under the Green Lanes program for crew change provided they hold a 9(c) crew list visa at the time of entry;
5. Foreign spouses and children of Filipino citizens traveling with them provided they have valid visas at the time of entry;
6.Emergency, humanitarian and other cases approved by the National Task Force on Covid-19 provided foreign nationals have valid visas at the time of entry.