Six Indians based in the UAE have walked away with AED166,667 each after sharing the AED1 million second-tier prize in the 20th Mahzoon draw.
The expats matched five out of six winning number 1, 7, 12, 33, 41, 46.
“I participated in the draw for the first time. A few of my colleagues play so I decided to give it a try as well. I was under quarantine so I only found out that I won when my colleague called. It was a great moment,” one of the winners, Robert, 69, said.
He added that he will give the prize to her daughter who is getting married soon.
The grand prize, AED50 million, is yet to be won. The next draw is scheduled for Saturday, April 17, 9pm.
A ticket is priced at AED35. One may participate through Mahzooz’s website.
Step by step:
1. Visit www.mahzooz.ae
2. Create an account.
3. Click Play on the top menu and select Play Now.
4. Pick 6 numbers in line 1. You can play multiple lines at a time and purchase tickets for future draws.
5. Add the ticket to your cart.
6. Click Add to Cart if you want to pay using your Credit Balance or click Checkout to pay using your card.
7. A confirmation will be sent to you via email or SMS.
8. You can watch the live draw on mahzooz.ae.
9. Winners will get a message from Mahzooz and their Winnings will be added to their Winnings Balance.