The Philippine government is now allowing the entry of certain foreign nationals into the Philippines under certain conditions set by previous resolutions of the Government’s Inter-Agency Task Force on COVID-19 (IATF).
Effective May 1, foreign nationals may now be carried on PAL flights to the Philippines, provided they:
– Must have a valid and existing visa at the time of entry, unless they qualify for visa-free travel under the Balikbayan Program set by Republic Act No. 6768;
– Must have a pre-booked accommodation for at least seven (7) nights in an accredited quarantine hotel or facility, and they must subject to COVID-19 testing at the quarantine hotel / facility on the sixth (6th) day from the date of arrival;
However, each Philippine airport continues to impose a daily maximum number of allowed international arriving passengers, in line with governmental restrictions.
Also allowed to travel to the Philippines are:
– returning or repatriated OFWs and other Returning Overseas Filipinos (ROFs) returning to their places of residence
– members of the diplomatic community
– duly-authorized humanitarian assistance actors
– persons traveling for medical/humanitarian reasons