Filipino Institute, in partnership with Garden Angels Integrated School, Inc., is gearing up to offer the K-12 program here in the Middle East, boasting extremely qualified and skilled academic teachers on August 29 this year.
Committed to providing equal opportunities and excellence to all students, the UAE-based training institute is offering them a comprehensive Department of Education (DepEd) course of study from Kindergarten to Grade 12 with a 100 percent student-teacher interaction.
“Our goal is to instill leadership qualities in our students, creating them successful leaders, learners, and critical thinkers,” Mr. Gabriel John Rimando, founder and president of Filipino Institute, said.
“We offer a high standard of education at a reasonable value that makes us stand out from different schools that offer the same program,” he further added.
Mr. Rimando said that each lecture is connected ‘explicitly to the DepEd standard information and core learning standards within which these were aligned through the study of a range of media and text sorts, developmental writing, collaboration, descriptive arguments, student-building information, and communication skills.
“Each course of study is meant to boost the essential skills in core and minor subjects. Being registered with DepEd through our partner school, Garden Angels Integrated School, Inc., students are exposed to the new ways in which it is being told effectively and with efficiency. Filipino Institute in partnership with Garden Angels Integrated School, Inc. course of study introduces topics in conjunction with activating the information gained through numerical or letter grades,” Mr. Rimando further added.
Filipino Institute embraces English, Filipino, Math, Science, Social Studies, Values Education, Music, Arts, Physical Education, Health, and ICT (TLE).
The school is offering three learning methods:
- Regular Online Classes (5 times a week of Online Classes)
- 100 percent of the class is done online via Zoom with a teacher interaction for five days.
- The class hours will run for five hours every day from Sunday to Thursday with the teacher’s assistance.
- Learning materials will be given using the provided learning platforms.
- Alternating Online Classes (3 times a week of Online Classes)
- 100 percent of the class is done online via Zoom with a teacher interaction for three days.
- Two online learning with the teacher for five hours each meeting with the provided learning platforms.
- One day Assessment Day.
- Home-Based Online Classes (Once a week Online Class)
- 80 percent of the classes with the provided learning platforms are done at home or any student-preferred convenient place of learning for the student and 20 percent will be online via Zoom with teacher interaction.
- The student will receive and submit their learning modules and activities through the provided learning platforms..
- The students will be on an online learning one a week, every Sunday for five hours for the weekly assessment.
Learning platforms include Google Classroom, Class Dojo, Nearpod, Zoom, among others.
Below are the required documents for students:
- Copy of previous school year’s report card (for incoming Grade 1 and Grade 12)
- Birth certificate (PSA or any related proof of birth)
- Passport-size photo with white background
Below are the requirements for the parents:
- Residence Visa
- Emirates ID
All new learners are urged to provide official documentation of previous school experience, including FOrm 138 and Form 137.
For more information, visit this website.
For enlistment, contact Mr. Hubert or Mr. Raffy at +971 56 867 1569; or Miss Ellery at +971 55 859 2570.