Filipino Institute has recently inked a partnership with the Philippines’ Emilio Aguinaldo College (EAC) Manila to offer three programs to the growing number of Filipinos in the Middle East at an affordable rate.
The partnership signifies that Filipino Institute is now accredited to offer EAC’s Teacher Certification Program, Masters Degree Programs, and Doctorate Degree Programs.
Teacher Certification Program is offered to those who want to be a licensed professional teachers and be qualified for licensure examination for teachers (LET) in just one semester. Students must complete 18 units of course of work and must be a Bachelor of Arts or Science degree holder from a higher education institution that is recognized by the Commission on Higher Education (CHED).
In the Master’s Degree Program, students must complete 18 units of the core course, 12 units of an elective course, a comprehensive exam, and a six-unit thesis. Students must have a bachelor’s degree program in any discipline from a recognized post-secondary institution. Meanwhile, non-degree students are required to have completed a Bachelor’s degree prior to annulment.
Below are the offered Master’s Degree Programs:
- Masters of Arts in Education Major in
- Administration & Supervision
- Biological Science
- Guidance and Counseling
- Health Education
- Science Education
- Masters of Arts in Nursing Major in
- Medical Surgical Nursing
- Maternal and Child Nursing
- Masters in Business Administration
- Master in Public Administration
- Master of Science in Criminology
Under the Doctorate Degree Program, students must have a master’s degree with at least 15 units that are aligned with the field of specialization being applied for.
Below are the Doctorate Degree Program being offered by the Filipino Institute in partnership with EAC:
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Educational Management Major in
- Educational Leadership
- Physical Education
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Criminal Justice
- Master in Hospital Management (MHM)
Below are the initial documents needed upon enrollment for all programs:
- Copy of the following documents:
- Transcript of Records
- PSA Birth Certficate
- Marriage Contract (If applicable)
- Passport, Visa, and Emirates ID copy
- 3 copies of 2×2 colored ID picture
- Online application: click the link here: http://aims1.eac.edu.ph/eacmnl/applicants/
Walk in application:
Bring the following duly filled up forms together with the documents on Item No. 1
Documents needed before completion of each degree programs:
- Certificate of Transfer of Credentials (or Honorable Dismissal) from the school last attended.
- Certificate of Good Moral Character.
- TOR with the notation ‘For Emilio Aguinaldo College Use.’
Miss Nina – +971 50 275 5700
Mr. Hubert – +971 54 451 1614
Miss Lyza – +971 56 867 1569
Photo by EAC-Cavite Centre for Counseling, Career, and Student Development.