There are many reasons why your application for employment verification at the newly-launched online platform of the Philippine Overseas Labor Office (POLO) Dubai is being rejected.
Just recently, the pilot test of an online submission system for contract verification has been launched (Form 1), offering 300 slots to Filipinos with flights on July 9, 10, 11, and 12, and whose visas are issued by either Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah, or Fujairah.
Citing its advisory posted on their website, Form 2 will be opened on June 27, 2022, with 300 more slots and with flights on July 16, 17, and 18, 2022, only. The Form 3, on the other hand, will be opened for applicants on July 4, 2022, and whose flights are on July 23, 24, and 25, 2022, only.
“Further schedules will be posted on our website accordingly,” the advisory read.
If the link is no longer accessible, it is either full or has already expired. Applicants who will not be catered to on the online platform are advised to visit POLO Dubai on the nearest Friday/working day before their flight schedule.
“If you were able to secure an online appointment, visit on your schedule, and bring the complete set of requirements,” it added.
Submission of documents, according to POLO Dubai, does not mean that the application is approved as it will be subject to review and evaluation.
Upon successful registration, POLO Dubai will send an email notification about the application’s status.
If the application is approved, the applicant will be given a date when to visit POLO Dubai for payment and document release. The applicant needs to bring a copy of the email notification and original ID (passport and Emirates ID).
If the applicant fails to appear on the schedule provided, the applicant will be given a new schedule. “Just visit POLO Dubai on the nearest Friday/working day before your flight and bring the required documents,” it reiterated.
If the application is disapproved, the applicant may appear personally at POLO Dubai and bring complete and correct requirements on the nearest Friday, or on the appointment date if there’s one.
“POLO Dubai will not entertain compliance submission online,” it added.
POLO Dubai has also enumerated reasons for disapproved applications:
– You do not have a valid employment visa issued by either Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah, or Fujairah. Also if you have Spouse/Partner/Investor/Freelance/Student visa, or Al Ain/Abu Dhabi-issued visa or combination of both, POLO Dubai will automatically disapprove your application.
– Your flight schedule is not the target schedule of the form. The online submission system has a limited availability while on the pilot stage, thus we cannot accommodate everyone. If your flight schedule is on a later date, please wait for further announcements from POLO Dubai.
If your flight is on a weekday, please visit POLO Dubai one day before your flight.
– You uploaded fake flight itinerary/your flight itinerary cannot be confirmed.
– You uploaded fake/tampered/fraudulent/falsified documents
– You uploaded incomplete requirements/documents. On the list of requirements issued by POLO Dubai, there are additional documents that may be required, depending on the details of your contact, like:
> Salary certificate with signature and stamp of your company indicating the total amount you receive monthly. This is required with basic salary is less than the POEA minimum of AED1,500. Reminder that basic salary is different from monthly gross wage.
> Company explanation letter with signature and stamp of your company explaining why the position/designation on your contract/visa/other documents does not match. Your position/designation on all your documents must match/be the same and any discrepancy shall be explained through an official company letter.
> Proof of companies’ relationship if the name of your company on contract, visa, and/or additional proof of employment does not match. Proof such as copy of old and new trade licenses with the same license number, or memorandum of incorporation, or change of name, or explanation letter from the company may be accepted.
“As an OFW, it is your responsibility to read your contract submission. If you see that you need either of these three, secure them in time for your online submission and/or personal appearance at POLO Dubai to avoid further delays,” POLO Dubai advisory read.