The Philippine Overseas Labor Office (POLO) Dubai has opened its third online submission for contract verification with 500 slots this time.
The online form is intended for OFWs with valid employment visas issued in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah, or Fujairah and with confirmed flights dated July 23, 24, 25, 30, and 31, 2022, only.
The online submission can be accessed here.
If an applicant does not follow the criteria, the online application will be automatically disapproved.
Below are the reasons why the application is rejected:
1. You do not have a valid employment visa issued by either Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah, or Fujairah. Also, if you have a Spouse / Partner / Investor / Freelance / Student visa, or Al Ain/Abu Dhabi-issued visa or combination of both, POLO Dubai will automatically disapprove your application.
2. You uploaded an expired visa / passport.
3. Your flight schedule is not the target schedule of the form. The online submission system has a limited availability while on the pilot stage, thus we cannot accommodate everyone.
If your flight schedule is on a later date, please wait for further announcements from POLO Dubai.
4. If your flight is on a weekday, please visit POLO Dubai one day before your flight.
5. You uploaded fake flight itinerary / your flight itinerary cannot be confirmed.
6. You uploaded fake / tampered / fraudulent / falsified documents.
7. You uploaded incomplete requirements / documents. On the list of requirements issued by POLO Dubai, there are ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS THAT MAY BE REQUIRED, depending on the details of your contract. (This only applies to workers with company visa. It does not apply to domestic workers)
SALARY CERTIFICATE with signature and stamp of your company indicating the total amount you receive monthly. This is required when basic salary is less than the POEA minimum of 1,500dhs. Reminder that BASIC SALARY IS DIFFERENT FROM MONTHLY GROSS WAGE.
COMPANY EXPLANATION LETTER with signature and stamp of your company explaining why the position/designation on your contract / visa / other documents does not match. Your position / designation on all your documents must match/be the same and any discrepancy shall be explained through an official company letter.
PROOF OF COMPANIES’ RELATIONSHIP if the name of your company on contract, visa, and/or additional proof of employment does not match. Proof such as copy of old and new trade licenses with same license number, or memorandum of incorporation, or change of name, or explanation letter form the company may be accepted.
PROOF THAT WORK ASSIGNMENT IS WITHIN POLO DUBAI JURISDICTION if you are a worker with an Abu Dhabi / Al Ain visa: such as company ID/ pay slip indicating the branch/work assignment, Notice/Memo on work assignment / Company letter with signature & stamp of the company.